You have a Contact Center.
You Record billion of agent calls every month. As part of a typical Call Quality Monitoring operation, you end up monitoring a miniscule percentage of these recordings. All your decisions are based on these miniscule 3-5% of Call audits.
You know that Manual Call Quality Monitoring, even when it is only 3-5% of overall volume is expensive.
You are also aware that you are losing out on 95% of agent customer interactions that could provide ground breaking insights. You know you are missing out on opportunities to boost customer satisfaction and the return on Quality management.
This is not all. You are aware that manual processes, where quality auditor decides samples for auditing are unscientific. Such Sampling processes gives Inaccurate Results.
You know your auditors do not monitor longer calls, or pick unscientific samples leaving inaccurate and imbalanced view of agent performance
This is still not all. You are aware that you are carrying compliance risks. If you are only going to evaluate 3-5% of your calls, what are the chances that the remaining 95% of calls don’t include compliance violations?
So, unless your monitor 100% of your calls, there’s no accurate way of telling whether you are missing the calls which deserve your urgent attention.
We know that CX community is looking for Solution for Call Quality Monitoring for its Busy Contact Managers and Supervisors
We have successfully implemented Hybrid of Speech Analytics and Human Analysts to Monitor 100% of your Calls.
We use voice & text analytics to transcribe 100% of customer-agent interaction in your call center.
We are aware that voice analytics has an accuracy of 70-80% and hence we have added a layer of human analysts to listen to the critical calls flagged out for review.
We are aware that in today’s world you have opened multiple commination channels for your customer. Hence, we help you monitor Interactions across all channels.
And most importantly, we make Call Monitoring Affordable, in-fact our solution is largely self – funded.
Our customers have realised ROI of more than 200%
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to know more
or call us at + 91-9999-61-9993